- ASTM manual series ; MNL10119M
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- AS SOON as a coal sample is received by the laboratory, an initial inventory should be performed. The shipping containers should be inspected for damage or perforations in the plastic bagging that could affect the integrity of the sample. Each sample should be clearly identified and accompanied with a set of processing and analytical instructions. Any problems identified during the check-in inventory should be reported to the field collector before proceeding with any further sample preparation.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1992, Issue 11 (April 1992)
- 9780803145207 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- "ASTM Stock Number: MNL10119M".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1992. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28034985