Chapter 3-Validity / DR. Peryam, AM. Mu¿̐ưoz
- Peryam, DR.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Mu¿̐ưoz, AM., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Validity is a Holy Grail, a supreme and basic virtue in the realm of data relationships, research, and measurement in general. It is sometimes equated with truth, thus becoming the ultimate good, which is probably overstated. But researchers should have the concept of validity ever present, at least operationally, even though the specific term is not always used. Being virtuous, we know what we should do and our behavior generally conforms. So let's try to muster the facts and suppositions.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1997, Issue 30 (February 1997)
- 9780803145351 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- "ASTM Stock Number: MNL10676M".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 3.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1997. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28035064