Motherland / Bartók, Dvořák, Shor, Walton
- [France] : Warner Classics, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Additional Creators:
- Carpenter, David Aaron, 1986-
Blaumane, Kristina, 1975-
Jurowski, Vladimir, 1972-
Parry, David, 1949-
Dvořák, Antonín, 1841-1904
Bartók, Béla, 1881-1945
Shor, Alexey, 1970-
Walton, William, 1902-1983
London Philharmonic Orchestra
- Concerto for cello and orchestra, op. 104 / Antonín Dvořák ; arranged for viola by Joseph Vieland & David Aaron Carpenter -- Concerto for viola and orchestra, Sz. 120 / Béla Bartók ; completed by Tibor Serly -- Seascapes : for viola and orchestra / Alexey Shor.
Concerto for viola and orchestra (1962 version) / William Walton -- Two songs for my children ; Well tempered chanson / Alexey Shor.
- Sound Characteristics:
- Medium of Performance:
- viola 1 orchestra 1 1 1
violin 1 viola 1 cello 1 orchestra 1 3 1
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- Participant/Performer Note:
- David Aaron Carpenter, viola ; with, Sean Carpenter, violin ; Kristina Blaumane, cello (6th work) ; London Philharmonic Orchestra ; Kazushi Ono (1st work), Vladimir Jurowski (2nd, 4th works), David Parry (3rd, 5th-6th works), conductors.
- Data/Place of Event:
- The 1st work recorded May 4, 2017 Lyndhurst Hall, Air Studios, London.
The 2nd work recorded March 10, 2017 Saint Augustine's, Kilburn.
The 3rd and 5th-6th works recorded May 2-3, 2017 Lyndhurst Hall, Air Studios, London.
The 4th work recorded March 9, 2017 Saint Augustine's, Kilburn.
View MARC record | catkey: 28037011