Federal Family Education Loan Program [microform] : statutory and regulatory changes could avert billions in unnecessary federal subsidy payments : report to congressional requesters / United States Government Accountability Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Statutory and regulatory changes could avert billions in unnecessary federal subsidy payments
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Government Accountabilty Office, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- i, 45 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from cover., "September 2004.", and "GAO-04-1070."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 10/5/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d041070.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2803821