Copyright law and the distance education classroom / Tomas A. Lipinski
- Lipinski, Tomas A., 1958-
- Lanham, Md. : The Scarecrow Press, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 227 pages ; 23 cm
- pt. I: Understanding the limitations on exclusive rights for educators. Performance and display rights in the live classroom and the remote classroom : the need for reform -- pt. II: Understanding the new TEACH distance education law. The scope of the privilege for educators : excluded materials -- New rights and limitations regarding use of copyrighted material : Section 110(2) and Subsections (A), (B), and (C) -- New responsibilities for the institution : Section 110(2)(D) -- Summary of part II : the Section 110(2) requirements in a nutshell -- pt. III: Completing the TEACH puzzle. The ephemeral recording privilege in distance education : the old and the new -- Fair use of copyrighted material in the distance education classroom -- Appendix A. A TEACH Q & A audit -- Appendix B. Model distance education copyright policy -- Appendix C. Copyright statute sections (selected).
- 0810851717 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 217-219) and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 2804319