Medicare : CMS's program safeguards did not deter growth in spending for power wheelchairs : report to the Chairman, Committee on Finance, U.S. Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Medicare : Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services' program safeguards did not deter growth in spending for power wheelchairs, CMS's program safeguards did not deter growth in spending for power wheelchairs, and Medicare power wheelchairs
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-05-43
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 29, 2004).
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 1 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/29/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d0543.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2804684