Teacher education for critical consumption of mass media and popular culture / Stephanie A. Flores-Koulish
- Flores-Koulish, Stephanie A., 1966-
- New York : RoutledgeFalmer, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 149 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- RoutledgeFalmer studies in higher education
- Why must teacher education care about the media? -- Setting the context -- Design of the study -- The participants and our discussions : an in-depth portrait -- Preservice teachers and media/popular culture -- Preservice teachers' knowledge and teaching of media literacy -- Media literacy and preservice elementary education teachers : implications for policy, practice, and research.
- 0415949998 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Originally presented as the author's thesis (Ph. D.--Boston College).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 139-146) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2804879