Fox the tiger / by Corey R. Tabor
- Tabor, Corey R.
- New York, NY : Balzer + Bray, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Fox decides to become a tiger because they are fast and sneaky, and soon, his other animal friends are joining in.
- Foxes—Juvenile fiction
- Tiger—Juvenile fiction
- Animals—Juvenile fiction
- Friendship—Juvenile fiction
- JUVENILE FICTION—Animals—Foxes
- JUVENILE FICTION—Social Themes—Self-Esteem & Self-Reliance
- JUVENILE FICTION—Readers—Beginner
- Readers (Primary)
- 9780062398697 (trade binding)
0062398695 (trade binding)
- Educational level group:: Kindergartners
Educational level group:: First grade students
Educational level group:: Second grade students
Educational level group:: School children
Age group:: Children
- Interest Age:
- Ages 4-8.
- Interest Grade:
- Guided reading level E.
- Audience Notes:
- 240L Lexile
- Theodor Seuss Geisel Award, 2019
View MARC record | catkey: 28056629