Metal- and nonmetal-mine accidents in the United States during the calendar year 1939 : (excluding coal mines) / by W.W. Adams and M.E. Kolhos
- Adams, W. W. (William Waugh), 1884-
- Additional Titles:
- Metal and nonmetal mine accidents in the United States
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines, 1941.
- Physical Description:
- 50 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Kolhos, M. E.
Full Text available online
- Bulletin / United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines ; 440
- Binding notes:
- With this are bound: Investigations of permissible electric mine lamps, 1930-40; Bulletin 441 -- Seismic effects of quarry blasting; Bulletin 442 -- Intercristalline cracking of boiler steel and its prevention; Bulletin 443 -- Coal-mine accidents in the United States, 1939; Bulletin 444 -- Plastic and swelling properties of bituminous coking coals; Bulletin 445 -- Typical analyses of coals of the United States; Bulletin 446 -- Quarry accidents in the United States, during the calendar year, 1940; Bulletin 447.
View MARC record | catkey: 2806803