Chemokines in viral infections / [edited by] Surendran Mahalingam
- Georgetown, Tex. : Landes Bioscience/Eurekah.com ; New York : Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 124 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Mahalingam, Surendran
- Medical intelligence unit
- The chemokines / Shaun R. McColl -- Soluble chemokine binding proteins encoded by viruses / Vincent P. Smith, Neil A. Bryant and Antonio Alcami -- Herpesvirus encoded chemokines and chemokine receptors / Thomas N. Kledal -- Interferon-inducible chemokines in poxvirus infections / Surendran Mahalingam -- CX[subscript 3]C chemokine mimicry by respiratory syncytial virus G glycoprotein / Ralph A. Tripp -- Chemokine expression and granulocyte recruitment in response to acute pneumovirus infection in vivo / Helene F. Rosenberg and Joseph B. Domachowske -- Chemokines in HIV infections / Anthony L. Cunningham and Katherine Kedzierska -- A role for chemokine activity in alphavirus pathogenesis / Brett A. Lidbury and Surendran Mahalingam -- Approaches to viral vaccine development involving chemokine receptors and their ligands, with special reference to human immunodeficiency virus 1 / Gordon Ada.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2807253