Cause for success : 10 companies that put profits second and came in first : how solving the world's problems improves corporate health, growth, and competitive edge / Christine Arena
- Arena, Christine
- Novato, Calif. : New World Library, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 195 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- The rise of the high-purpose company : winning corporate responsibility strategies and what sets them apart -- Changing face : how challenged multinationals transform into model corporate citizens (Interface, BP) -- Rooting values : how ethics enable the growth of a new breed of business (Eziba, Stonyfield Farms) -- Co-operating : how top brands thrive by integrating cause partnerships (Avon, Timberland) -- Trading fairly : how standing up for justice garners competitive advantage (Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, The Body Shop) -- Need cycling : how industry leaders profit by serving the world's poor (The Grameen Bank, Hewlett-Packard) -- Why corporate evolution is mandatory and what you can do.
- 1577314573 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 177-184) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Allen and Judith Weltmann Gift; 20045.
View MARC record | catkey: 2807593