- Spotlight series
- It's a lovely day for a walk (Liz Callaway, Harry Groener) -- A beautiful day in Brooklyn (Crista Moore) -- You're a sucker for a dame (Guy Haines) -- But I ain't got a man (Vicki Lewis) -- Nothing more to say (Liz Callaway) -- That mesmerizing Mendelssohn tune (Lynnette Perry, Jason Graae) -- Outside of loving you, I like you (Emily Loesser) -- I'm the guy who guards the harem (Gregory Jbara) -- Long as I can take you home (Sal Viviano) -- Go home and tell it to your wife (Judy Malloy, Bill Daugherty) -- Two cheers instead of three (Walter Willison) -- Take me with you, soldier boy (Shauna Hicks) -- You're fun to be with (Davis Gaines) -- Roses of yesterday (Glory Crampton) -- I'm on my way home (Michael Piontek) -- If you haven't got an ear for music (Liz Larsen) -- I don't wanna be married, I just wanna be friends (Klea Blackhurst, Guy Haines) -- I say it's spinach (Crista Moore) -- Do you believe your eyes or do you believe your baby? (Judy Malloy, Gregory Jbara) -- How can I change my luck? (Harry Groener) -- I used to play it by ear (Terry Bibb) -- If you don't want my peaches, you'd better stop shaking my tree (Mary Ellin Lerner) -- You're a sentimental guy (Laurie Beechman) -- If I had my way, I'd live among the gypsies (David Romano) -- Let's keep in touch while we're dancing (Lynnette Perry) -- With music (Jolie Jenkins, Jason Graae) -- Love leads to marriage (Bill Daugherty) -- Please let me come back to you (Billy Waring) -- Whisper it (Glory Crampton) -- I left my door open and my daddy walked out (Melba Joyce) -- Wait until you're married (Liz Larsen, Sal Viviano).
- Popular songs, in part from musicals.
Program notes by Isaiah Sheffer ( p. : ports.) inserted in container.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Produced by Bruce Kimmel.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Various singers; instrumental ensemble; musical direction, arrangements and orchestrations by Lanny Meyers.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded at Manhattan Beach Studios, New York.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-ARTSHUM copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20045.
View MARC record | catkey: 2808436