Mass communication and American social thought : key texts, 1919-1968 / edited by John Durham Peters and Peter Simonson
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xv, 531 pages ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Peters, John Durham
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Critical media studies
- I: From hope to disillusionment: mass communication theory coalesces, 1919-1933 -- II: The world in turmoil: communications, research, 1933-1949 -- III: The American dream and its discontents: mass communication theory, 1949-1968.
- 0742528383 (cloth : alk. paper)
0742528391 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Abington copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20045
View MARC record | catkey: 2808788