Florida's water : meeting our needs, protecting the environment / produced by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, Office of Water Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Florida. Department of Environmental Protection
- Tallahassee, Fla. : Florida Department of Environmental Protection, [2000?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; on sheet 92 x 61 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Florida Resources and Environmental Analysis Center
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:1,500,000 (W 87°38ʹ00ʺ--W 79°58ʹ00ʺ/N 31°00ʹ00ʺ--N 24°23ʹ00ʺ).
- Includes text, notes, 6 pie charts, "Fresh Water Demand 1995 and 2000" graph, ancillary maps of "Principle Aquifers" and "Wetlands and Springs," illustration of "Florida's Water Cycle" and background color illustration.
Date of publication suggested by text reference to 1999.
"Designed by Florida Resources and Environmental Analysis Center, The Florida State University."
View MARC record | catkey: 2809168