Determining sources of water and contaminants to wells in a carbonate aquifer near Martinsburg, Blair County, Pennsylvania, by use of geochemical indicators, analysis of anthropogenic contaminants, and simulation of ground-water flow / by Bruce D. Lindsey and Michele L. Koch ; in cooperation with the Southern Alleghenies Conservancy and the Borough of Martinsburg, Pennsylvania
- Lindsey, Bruce D., 1962-
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2004. and Denver, CO : For sale by U.S. Geological Survey, Information Services.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 46 pages : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Koch, Michele L., Southern Alleghenies Conservancy, Martinsburg (Pa.), and Geological Survey (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- Scientific investigations report ; 2004-5124
- Shipping list no.: 2005-0081-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 45-46).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 2/23/05: http://water.usgs.gov/pubs/sir/2004/5124/pdf/sir2004-5124.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2809255