E-business essentials / edited by Nick Bontis
- Additional Titles:
- Ebusiness essentials
- Greenwich, Conn. : Information Age Pub., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 162 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bontis, Nick
- Dot-bomb post-mortem : Web-based metrics and Internet stock prices / Nick Bontis and Jason Mill -- The determinants of risk premium in electronic commerce equity / K.B. Oh and S. Bose -- M-health : exploring the impact of wireless technology on health care providers / Constantinos Coursaris -- A model of user adoption of mobile portals / Alexander Serenko and Nick Bontis -- Are automotive suppliers ready for e-business? Some findings of an international survey / Christian Navarre ... [et al.] -- Quantifying bullwhip effect in the supply chain / Bhaswar Choudhury and D.K. Bandyopadhyay -- A comparative study of supply chain performance management in manufacturing and service / Pius Nwachukwu Oba and Mpho Nkhumeleni -- Toward a conceptual model for managing customer knowledge in a destination marketing system / Hind Benbya, Giuseppina Passiante, and Nassim Belbaly.
- 1593112483 (pbk.)
- Related Titles:
- Quarterly journal of electronic commerce
- "Special issue of the Quarterly Journal of Electronic Commerce."--P. [i].
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 2809557