DETC'98 [electronic resource] : [proceedings of the] 1998 ASME Design Engineering Technical Conferences : September 13-16, 1998, Atlanta, Georgia / ASME International
- Conference Author:
- ASME Design Engineering Technical Conferences (1998 : Atlanta, Georgia)
- New York, NY : American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer laser optical disc : color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet
- Additional Creators:
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Biennial Mechanisms Conference (25th)--Design Automation Conference (24th)--International Conference on Design Theory and Methodology (10th)--Design for Manufacturing Conference (3rd)--Computers in Engineering Conference (18th)--Engineering Information Management Symposium (12th)--Flexible Assembly Conference (6th)--1998 Power Transmission and gearing Conference.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements for IBM-compatible: i386, i486 Pentium (R) or Pentium Pro ; MS Windows 3.1, 95, or NT3.51 or lATER ; MB RAM (16 MB for Windows NT) ; CD-ROM drive., System requirements for Macintosh and Power Macintosh : Macintosh with a 68020 or greater processor ; System software version 7.1 or later ; 3.5 MB RAM (5 MB for PowerMac) ; CD-ROM drive., and UNIX : Review Acribat 3.0 readme file INSTGUID.TXT for dardware requirements.
View MARC record | catkey: 2810335