A real-ear field method for the measurement of the noise attenuation of insert-type hearing protectors / P.L. Michael [and others] ; Environmental Acoustics Laboratory, Pennsylvania State University
- Cincinnati, Ohio : U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Center for Disease Control, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Division of Biomedical and Behavioral Science, 1976.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off.
- Physical Description:
- 177 pages in various pagings : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Michael, P. L., National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Division of Biomedical and Behavioral Science, and Pennsylvania State University. Environmental Acoustics Laboratory
- Report Numbers:
- HE 20.7102:H 35/6
- Prepared under contract no. CDC-99-74-63.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 49-50).
- Source of Acquisition:
- Engineering copy: Gift of Professor Nahum Goldmann; .
View MARC record | catkey: 2810998