Voicing the need for reform [microform] : the families of 9/11 : hearing before the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, August 17, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Families of 9/11
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 270 pages ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/9:S.HRG.108-708
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Governmental Affairs."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0086-P.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 2/28/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:95509.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2005. 3 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2811416