L'enfant et les sortilèges [sound recording] ; Ma mère l'oye / Ravel
- Ravel, Maurice, 1875-1937
- Hamburg : Deutsche Grammophon, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc : digital, stereo. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Colette, 1873-1954, Lascarro, Juanita, Owens, Anne-Marie, Stephen, Pamela Helen, Tucker, Mark (Tenor), Wilson-Johnson, David, Previn, André, 1929-2019, Ravel, Maurice, 1875-1937, New London Children's Choir, London Symphony Chorus, and London Symphony Orchestra
- Language Note:
- Sung in French (1st work).
- Related Titles:
- Ma mère l'oye
- ["00:45:12", "00:27:30"]
- The 1st work an opera (libretto by Colette); the 2nd work a ballet.
Durations: 45:12; 27:30.
Program notes in English, German, and French and libretto with English and German translations (75 p.) in container.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Juanita Lascarro, soprano, Pamela Helen Stephen, Anne-Marie Owens, mezzo-sopranos, Mark Tucker, tenor, David Wilson Johnson, baritone, supporting soloists, New London Children's Choir, London Symphony Chorus (1st work) ; London Symphony Orchestra ; André Previn, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded June 1997, Abbey Road Studios.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Arts & Humanities copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20045.
View MARC record | catkey: 2811915