Pioneers in entrepreneurship and small business research [electronic resource] / Hans Landström
- Landström, Hans
- New York, N.Y. : Springer Science+Business Media, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiii, 380 pages) : illustrations
- International studies in entrepreneurship ; 8
- Front Matter; Introduction; The Roots of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Research; The Emergence of an Academic Field; The International Picture; Pioneers -- The Individuals Who Created the Field; David Birch; David Storey; Zoltan Acs and David Audretsch; Giacomo Becattini; Arnold Cooper; Ian Macmillan; Howard Aldrich; A Retrospective as a Future Outlook; Back Matter.
- "The aim of Pioneers in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Research is first to provide a historical-doctrinal review of the development of entrepreneurship and small business research, and second, to present some of the key pioneers that have shaped the research field during the past three decades. The book focuses on the first recipients of the FSF-NUTEK International Award for Small Business Research including David Birch, Arnold Cooper, David Storey, Ian MacMillan, Howard Aldrich, Zoltan Acs, David Audretsch, and Giacomo Becattini."--Jacket.
- 0387236015, 9780387236018, 0387236333 (electronic bk.), 9780387236339 (electronic bk.), 6610189978 (electronic bk.), and 9786610189977 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2813040