Records of the Provincial council 1682-1776
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Provincial Council
- [Harrisburg] : Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 26 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Historical Publications Commission
Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission
Pennsylvania. Provincial Council
- A. Provincial record (7 reels)--B. Papers of the Provincial Council (12 reels)--C. Colonial records (7 reels).
- Microfilm (positive).
Microfilm reproduction of the manuscript Minutes of the Provincial Council of Pennsylvania along with published Minutes of the Provincial Council (known by the binder's title; Colonial records), and the Executive and Crown Correspondence of the Governor-in-General (referred to as the Papers of the Provincial Council).
Microfilm project was co-sponsored by National Historical Publications Commission.
Indexed by Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission/Guide to the microfilm of the records of the Provincial Council 1682-1776.
View MARC record | catkey: 281358