The global war on terrorism : assessing the American response / John Davis, editor
- New York : Nova Science Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 248 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Davis, John, 1962-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Introduction / John Davis -- Homeland security from Clinton to Bush : an assessment / Tom Lansford -- United States homeland security in the information age : dealing with the threat of cyberterrorism / James F. Pasley -- Presidential war powers and the war on terrorism : are we destined to repeat our mistakes? / Martin S. Sheffer -- International law and the "war on terrorism" / Christopher Greenwood -- The evolution of American grand strategy and the war on terrorism : Clinton and Bush perspectives / John Davis -- Assessing the Bush doctrine / Cameron G. Thies and Leigh A. Galatas -- Africa and the war on terrorism / Ted Dagne -- The war on terrorism in the Balkans : a report card on US policy after 9/11 / Gordon N. Bardos -- Terrorism in Southeast Asia : Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, and Indonesia / Ronald D. Palmer -- America's war on terrorism in Southern Asia : political and military dilemmas / Deepa Ollapally -- The role of special operations forces in the war on terror / Jeffrey F. Addicott -- The war on terrorism : impact on Al Qaeda / John Davis.
- 1590339185 and 1594542287
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2814979