Soil survey of Wood River area, Idaho, Gooding County and parts of Blaine, Lincoln, and Minidoka counties / United States Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service ; in cooperation with United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management; University of Idaho, College of Agriculture; and Idaho Soil Conservation Commission
- Johnson, Mark E. (Mark Einer), 1950-
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 case (1 unbound volumes (797 pages), 40 folded pages of plates) : maps (some color) ; 31 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States. Bureau of Land Management, University of Idaho. College of Agriculture, and Idaho Soil Conservation Commission
- Cover title., "By Mark E. Johnson"--P. 15., Shipping list no.: 2005-0014-S., "Issued 2005"--P. 11., and Includes index to map sheets.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 357-358).
View MARC record | catkey: 2815128