Examining the Federal Employees' Compensation Act and its benefits for workers [microform] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Workforce Protection of the Committee on Education and the Workforce, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, May 13, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce. Subcommittee on Workforce Protections
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 37 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.ED 8/1:108-59
Serial no. 108-59 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce)
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Education and the Workforce."
Shipping list no.: 2005-0096-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 108-59."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 3/10/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:93655.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2005. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2815177