Application of health-based screening levels to ground-water quality data in a state-scale pilot effort / by Patricia L. Toccalino ... [and others] ; prepared in cooperation with the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection and Oregon Health & Science University
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 64 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Toccalino, Patricia, 1965-
New Jersey. Department of Environmental Protection
Oregon Health & Science University
National Synthesis on Volatile Organic Compounds (National Water-Quality Assessment Program)
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Scientific investigations report ; 2004-5174
- Title from title screen (viewed Feb. 15, 2005).
"National Water-Quality Assessment Program, National Synthesis on Volatile Organic Compounds."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet at the USGS web site. Address as of 02/15/05: http://water.usgs.gov/pubs/sir/2004/5174/sir20045174.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2815435