Genetically modified crops : their development, uses, and risks / G.H. Liang, D.Z. Skinner, editors
- New York : Food Products Press, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 394 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Liang, G. H. (George H.)
Skinner, D. Z. (Daniel Z.)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Transformation : a powerful tool for crop improvement / D.Z. Skinner, S. Muthukrishnan, G.H. Liang -- Mechanism(s) of transgene locus formation / David A. Somers ... [et al.] -- Gene stacking through site-specific integration / David W. Ow -- Transgenics of plant hormones and their potential application in horticultural crops / Yi Li ... [et al.] -- Avidin : an egg-citing insecticidal protein in transgenic corn / Karl J. Kramer -- Genetic engineering of wheat : protocols and use to enhance stress tolerance / Tom Clemente, Amitava Mitra -- Development and utilization of transformation in Medicago species / Deborah A. Samac, Stephen J. Temple -- Sorghum transformation for resistance to fungal pathogens and drought / S. Muthukrishnan ... [et al.] -- Rice transformation : current progress and future prospects / James Oard, Junda Jiang -- Cotton transformation : successes and challenges / Roberta H. Smith, James W. Smith, Sung Hun Park -- Progress in transforming the recalcitrant soybean / Jack M. Widholm -- Progress in vegetable crop transformation and future prospects and challenges / Zamir K. Punja, Mistianne Feeney -- Genetic transformation of turfgrass / Barbara A. Zilinskas, Xiaoling Wang -- Risks associated with genetically engineered crops / Paul St. Amand.
- 1560222808 (case : alk. paper)
1560222816 (soft : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2816282