Pettitcodiac (east half) Kings, Westmoreland and Albert counties, New Brunswick [cartographic material] / Canada Department of Mines and Resources, Mines and Geology Branch, Bureau of Geology and Topography ; geology by J.S. Stewart, 1938
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey of Canada
- Additional Titles:
- Pettitcodiac, Kings, Westmoreland, and Albert counties, New Brunswick
- [Ottawa] : Canada Dept. of Mines and Resources, Mines and Geology Branch, Bureau of Geology and Topography, 1941.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 44 x 31 cm, on sheet 58 x 61 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Stewart, J. S. (James Smith), 1881-
- Map ; 642A
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:63,360. 1 in. to 1 mile (W 65⁰15ʹ--W 65⁰00ʹ/N 46⁰00ʹ--N 45⁰45ʹ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Base-map prepared from surveys and topography by the Topographical Survey, 1933 and 1935. Cartography by the Drafting and Reproducing Division, 1941."
Includes text, notes, col. cross-section, and location map.
View MARC record | catkey: 2818005