Teaming for efficiency : proceedings, 2002 ACEEE Summer Study on Energy Efficiency in Buildings : Aug. 18-23, 2002, Asilomar Conference Center, Pacific Grove, California / American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
- Conference Author:
- ACEEE Summer Study on Energy Efficiency in Buildings (2002 : Pacific Grove, Calif.)
- Additional Titles:
- 2002 ACEEE Summer Study on Energy Efficiency in Buildings
- Washington, D.C. : American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 11 volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- v. 1. Residential buildings : technologies, design, performance analysis, and building industry trends -- v. 2. Residential buildings : program design and implementation -- v. 3. Commercial buildings : technologies, design, performance analysis, and building industry trends -- v. 4. Commercial buildings : program design and implementation -- v. 5. Utility issues -- v. 6. Market transformation -- v. 7. Information and electronic technologies : promises and pitfalls -- v. 8. Human and social dimensions of energy use : understanding markets and demand -- v. 9. Energy and environmental policy -- v. 10. Program measurement and evaluation -- v. . Subject and author index.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-ENGIN copy: Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books; 20056.
View MARC record | catkey: 2819806