Scientific opportunities and public needs [microform] : balancing NIH's priority setting process : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, June 2, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Health
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 73 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2005-0112-P., and "Serial no. 108-131."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 72).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/5/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:95440.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2005. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2824798