Defining federal information technology research and development [microform] : Who? Where? What? Why? And how much? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Technology, Information Policy, Intergovernmental Relations, and the Census of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, July 7, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Technology, Information Policy, Intergovernmental Relations, and the Census
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 131 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:R 31/25
Serial no. 108-251 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0107-P.
"Serial no. 108-251."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 3/25/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:97999.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2005. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2824809