Educating Americans for the 21st century : a plan of action for improving mathematics, science and technology education for all American elementary and secondary students so that their achievement is the best in the world by 1995 / National Science Board Commission on Precollege Education in Mathematics, Science and Technology
- Corporate Author:
- National Science Board (U.S.). Commission on Precollege Education in Mathematics, Science, and Technology
- [Washington, D.C.] : [National Science Foundation], 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Coleman, William T. and Selby, Cecily Cannan
Full Text available online
- [v. 1]. A report to the American people and the National Science Board.--[v. 2]. Source materials.
- "CPCE-NSF-03" [v.1]; "CPCE-NSF-04" [v.2]., "Final report"., and "Co-chairpersons: William T. Coleman, Jr.; Cecily Cannan Selby.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 282738