Food for thought : the complete book of concepts for growing minds / written and illustrated by Saxton Freymann
- Freymann, Saxton
- New York : A. Levine Books, 2005.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 61 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Uses bright photographs of fruit and vegetables shaped like animals and simple labels to teach toddlers shapes, colors, numbers, letters, and opposites.
- Fruit—Pictorial works—Juvenile literature
- Vegetables—Pictorial works—Juvenile literature
- Shapes—Juvenile literature
- Colors—Juvenile literature
- Counting—Juvenile literature
- English language—Alphabet—Juvenile literature
- English language—Synonyms and antonyms—Juvenile literature
- Fruit—Pictorial works
- Vegetables—Pictorial works
- English language—Synonyms and antonyms
- 0439110181 (hc.)
1415577072 (BWI bdg.)
- "Shapes, colors, numbers, letters, opposites"--Cover.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Class of 1960 Endowed Library Fund; 20056.
UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Class of 1960 Endowed Library Fund; 2011.
- Baker's Dozen Best Book for Family Literacy (Pennsylvania Center for the Book), 2006.
- Endowment Note:
- Class of 1960 Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 2827843