The Boston journal of philosophy and the arts [microform].
- [Boston, Mass.] : [Cummings, Hilliard, & Co.], 1823-1826.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Treadwell, Daniel, 1791-1872, Ware, John, 1795-1864, and Webster, John White, 1793-1850
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1 (May 1823)-v. 3 (Dec. 1826).
- Publication Frequency:
- "Exhibiting a view of the progress of discovery in natural philosophy, mechanics, chemistry, geology and mineralogy; natural history, comparative anatomy and physiology; geography, statistics, and the fine and useful arts."
Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 1 (July 1824); title from caption.
Editors: 1822-1823, J.W. Webster, J. Ware, and D. Treadwell.--1824-1826, J.W. Webster and D. Treadwell.
Film incomplete: Vol. 1 (p. 11-96) wanting.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1948. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (American periodical series, 1800-1850 ; 73). Filmed with: Masonic mirror, and Mechanic's intelligencer; and: Boston medical intelligencer.
View MARC record | catkey: 2828706