The Lowell offering [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- Lowell offering (1840)
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [1840-] and [Lowell, Mass.] : [A. Watson]
- Physical Description:
- 6 volumes : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas, Abel C. (Abel Charles), 1807-1880
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- [No. 1] (Oct. 1840)-no. 4 (Mar. 1841) ; ser. 2, v. 1 (Apr. 1841)-v. 2 (Sept. 1842).
- Publication Frequency:
- Monthly, Feb. 1841-Sept. 1842 and Bimonthly, Oct. 1840-Dec. 1840
- "A repository of original articles on various subjects, written by factory operatives.", Edited by A.C. Thomas., and Title from caption.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (American periodical series, 1800-1850 ; 675). Filmed with: Lowell offering and magazine; and: Lowell offering (1843).
View MARC record | catkey: 2829099