The Water-cure journal [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Water cure journal
- New-York : [Fowler and Wells], 1845-1862.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 32 cm
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with vol. 1, no. 1 in Dec. 1845 and ceased with v. 33, no. 6 in June 1862?
- Publication Frequency:
- Monthly, 1949-1862
- Title from caption.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms. 3 microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (American periodical series, 1800-1850 ; 576-578). Filmed with: Southern literary journal and magazine of the arts; Hygienic teacher and water-cure journal; Western medical and physical journal; and: Western journal of the medical & physical sciences.
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D16a reel.576 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The Southern literary journal, and magazine of arts [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2829146