Nomination of the Honorable Porter J. Goss to be Director of Central Intelligence [microform] : hearings before the Select Committee on Intelligence, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, September 14 and 20, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Intelligence
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 207 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 108-777
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. and Shipping list no.: 2005-0106-P.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 3/22/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:96698.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2005. 3 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2831130