The medicine in marijuana / written, produced, and directed by Ben Daitz & Ned Judge ; a production of Tijeras Films
- Language Note:
- Closed captioning available.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- This year, 55 million Americans will spend about 55 billion dollars on the medicine in marijuana. In 32 states and the District of Columbia, they will use it for a myriad of medical conditions, depending on anecdotal advice about the frequency and dosage of cannabis, a plant with over 400 different chemical molecules. It's a messy mix of medicine, policy and politics--while cannabis is still federally classified as a Schedule 1 drug. Across centuries and cultures, people have told stories about the healing powers of cannabis, but the plural of anecdote is not evidence. Now, the science is catching up with the stories, and The Medicine in Marijuana tells it like it is.
- Interest Grade:
- 6 and up.
- Title from title frames. and Originally produced by: Tijeras Films, ©2018.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Original music, Sid Fendley ; photography, Ned Judge [and 3 others].
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrated by Dave Marash.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Firefox 4 and up; Safari 5.0 and up; Chrome version 21 and up; Internet Explorer 8 and up; Flash or HTML5 player. and Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 28314158