When women won the vote : the final decade, 1910-1920 / Sandra Opdycke
- Opdycke, Sandra
- New York, NY : Routledge, 2020.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 194 pages ; 23 cm.
- Critical moments in American history
- The long road from Seneca Falls : 1848-1910 -- New life for the state suffrage campaigns : 1910-1913 -- The federal campaign takes center-stage : 1913-1917 -- Working for suffrage in wartime : 1917-1918 -- The culmination : 1918-1920 -- Living with woman suffrage.
- "When Women Won The Vote focuses on the final decade of American women's fight for the vote that culminated in the 19th Amendment in 1920, a compelling chapter in US women's history and American democracy. This book is essential reading for students of American Political or Women's History, Gender Studies, or Progressivism"--
- 9781138044876 hardcover ; alkaline paper
1138044873 hardcover ; alkaline paper
9781138044883 paperback ; alkaline paper
1138044881 paperback ; alkaline paper
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28314333