Departments of State, Justice, Commerce, the judiciary, and the Federal Loan Agency appropriation bill for 1946 : hearings before the subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, Seventy-ninth Congress, first session on H.R. 2603, a bill making appropriations for the Departments of State, Justice, Commerce, the judiciary and the Federal Loan Agency for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1946, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1945.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 426 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- United States. Department of State—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Department of Justice—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Department of Commerce—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Federal Loan Agency—Appropriations and expenditures
- Courts—United States—Finance
- United States—Appropriations and expenditures, 1946
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28316319