The legal status of homemakers in Alabama / by Judith Sullivan Crittenden
- Crittenden, Judith S.
- Washington : National Commission on the Observance of International Women's Year, Homemakers Committee, 1977., Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 40 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Griffiths, Martha W. (Martha Wright), 1912-2003, United States. National Commission on the Observance of International Women's Year. Homemakers Committee, and Center for Women Policy Studies
- HeinOnline reports of U.S. presidential commissions and other advisory bodies and HeinOnline Women and the law
- "Prepared under contract with the Center for Women Policy Studies, Washington, D.C.", "September 1977.", "Based on laws and judicial precedents in effect in Alabama in March 1976.", and Chair, Martha Griffiths.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 28316994