The legal status of homemakers in Connecticut / by Ann C. Hill
- Hill, Ann C.
- [Washington] : Homemakers Committee, National Commission on the Observance of International Women's Year, 1977.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 59 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Griffiths, Martha W. (Martha Wright), 1912-2003
United States. National Commission on the Observance of International Women's Year. Homemakers Committee
Center for Women Policy Studies
- HeinOnline reports of U.S. presidential commissions and other advisory bodies
HeinOnline Women and the law
- "LS--Connecticut, no. 7."
"Prepared under contract with the Center for Women Policy Studies, Washington, D.C."
"Based on laws and judicial precedents in effect in Connecticut in 1975-1976."
Chair, Martha Griffiths.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 57-59).
View MARC record | catkey: 28317000