The legal status of homemakers in Florida / by James P. O'Flarity
- O'Flarity, James P.
- [Washington] : Homemakers Committee, National Commission on the Observance of International Women's Year, , Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 42 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Griffiths, Martha W. (Martha Wright), 1912-2003, United States. National Commission on the Observance of International Women's Year. Homemakers Committee, and Center for Women Policy Studies
- HeinOnline reports of U.S. presidential commissions and other advisory bodies and HeinOnline Women and the law
- "LS--Florida, no. 10.", "Prepared under contract with the Center for Women Policy Studies, Washington, D.C.", "Based on laws and judicial precedents in effect in Florida in March, 1977.", and Chair, Martha Griffiths.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 40-42).
View MARC record | catkey: 28317002