The legal status of homemakers in Maryland / by Alice Strohminger, Ann Hoffman & Kathleen O'Ferrall Friedman
- Strohminger, Alice
- [Washington] : Homemakers Committee, National Commission on the Observance of International Women's Year, [1977?]
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 46 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Hoffman, Ann, Friedman, Kathleen O'Ferrall, Griffiths, Martha W. (Martha Wright), 1912-2003, United States. National Commission on the Observance of International Women's Year. Homemakers Committee, and Center for Women Policy Studies
- HeinOnline reports of U.S. presidential commissions and other advisory bodies
HeinOnline Women and the law
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.W 84:9/21
- "LS--Maryland no. 21."
"Prepared under contract with the Center for Women Policy Studies, Washington, D.C."
"Based on laws and judicial precedents in effect in Maryland in 1976."
Chair, Martha Griffiths.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 44-46).
View MARC record | catkey: 28317013