The legal status of homemakers in Massachusetts / by Roxanne Barton Conlin
- Conlin, Roxanne Barton
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Homemakers Committee, National Commission on the Observance of International Women's Year, 1977.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 42 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Griffiths, Martha W. (Martha Wright), 1912-2003, United States. National Commission on the Observance of International Women's Year. Homemakers Committee, and Center for Women Policy Studies
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.W 84: 9/22
- "LS - Massachusetts, no. 22."
"Prepared under contract with the Center for Women Policy Studies, Washington, D.C."
"Based on laws and judicial precedents in effect in Massachusetts in August 1977."
Chair, Martha Griffiths.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 40-42).
View MARC record | catkey: 28317014