The legal status of homemakers in New Jersey / by Elizabeth F. DeFeis and Mary V. Harcar
- DeFeis, Elizabeth F.
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Homemakers Committee, National Commission on the Observance of International Women's Year, 1977.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 33 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Harcar, Mary V., Griffiths, Martha W. (Martha Wright), 1912-2003, United States. National Commission on the Observance of International Women's Year. Homemakers Committee, and Center for Women Policy Studies
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.W 84:9/31
- "LS - New Jersey, no. 31."
"Prepared under contract with the Center for Women Policy Studies, Washington, D.C."
"Based on laws and judicial precedents in effect in New Jersey in September 1976."
Chair, Martha Griffiths.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 31-33).
View MARC record | catkey: 28317023