The legal status of homemakers in Oregon / by Susan Elizabeth Reese
- Reese, Susan Elizabeth
- [Washington] : Homemakers Committee. National Commission on the Observance of International Women's Year, 1977.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 45 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Griffiths, Martha W. (Martha Wright), 1912-2003
United States. National Commission on the Observance of International Women's Year. Homemakers Committee
Center for Women Policy Studies
- HeinOnline reports of U.S. presidential commissions and other advisory bodies
HeinOnline Women and the law
- "LS-Oregon no. 38."
"Prepared under contract with the Center for Women Policy Studies, Washington, D.C."
"Based on laws and judicial precedents in effect in Oregon on June 30, 1976."
Chair, Martha Griffiths.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 43-45).
View MARC record | catkey: 28317030