The legal status of homemakers in Rhode Island / by Sheila Cabral Sousa and Mildred White Tracey
- Sousa, Sheila Cabral
- [Washington] : Homemakers Committee, National Commission on the Observance on International Women's Year, 1977., Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 38 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Tracey, Mildred White, Griffiths, Martha W. (Martha Wright), 1912-2003, United States. National Commission on the Observance of International Women's Year. Homemakers Committee, and Center for Women Policy Studies
- HeinOnline reports of U.S. presidential commissions and other advisory bodies and HeinOnline Women and the law
- "LS-Rhode Island, no. 40.", "Prepared under contract with the Center for Women Policy Studies, Washington, D.C.", "June 1977.", "Based on laws and judicial precedents in effect in Rhode Island in May, 1977.", and Chair, Martha Griffiths.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 36-38).
View MARC record | catkey: 28317032