Indian River Country : [Hiawatha National Forest, Michigan] / Hiawatha National Forest District Ranger, Manistique, Mich
- Outdoor recreation—Michigan—Hiawatha National Forest—Maps
- Outdoor recreation—Michigan—Indian River—Maps
- Boats and boating—Michigan—Hiawatha National Forest—Maps
- Boats and boating—Michigan—Indian River—Maps
- Hiawatha National Forest (Mich.)—Maps
- Indian River (Mich.)—Maps
- Michigan—Hiawatha National Forest
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:125,000 (W 86°48ʹ00ʺ--W 86°13ʹ00ʺ/N 46°20ʹ00ʺ--N 45°51ʹ00ʺ).
- Shows roads, trails, scenic boating waterways, boat landings, campgrounds, picnic sites, resort areas and Michigan state parks.
Panel title: The Indian River Country.
Oriented with north to the upper right.
Publication date inferred from 1966 date of receipt of local copy.
Includes location map and illustration.
Text and illustrations on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 28317113