Model Checking Software [electronic resource] : 26th International Symposium, SPIN 2019, Beijing, China, July 15-16, 2019, Proceedings / edited by Fabrizio Biondi, Thomas Given-Wilson, Axel Legay
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Physical Description:
- X, 261 pages 605 illustrations, 41 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Biondi, Fabrizio, Given-Wilson, Thomas, Legay, Axel, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 11636
- Model Veriﬁcation Through Dependency Graphs -- Model Checking Branching Time Properties for Incomplete Markov Chains -- A Novel Decentralized LTL Monitoring Framework Using Formula Progression Table -- From Dynamic State Machines to Promela -- String abstraction for model checking of C programs -- Swarm Model Checking on the GPU -- Statistical Model Checking of Complex Robotic Systems -- STAD: Stack Trace Based Automatic Software Misconﬁguration Diagnosis via Value Dependency Graph -- Extracting Safe Thread Schedules from Incomplete Model Checking Results -- Learning Guided Enumerative Synthesis for Superoptimization -- Applying Model Checking Approach with Floating Point Arithmetic -- Conformance Testing of Schedulers for DSL-based Model Checking -- A Study of Learning Data Structure Invariants Using Oﬀ-the-shelf Tools -- VeriVANca: An Actor-Based Framework for Formal Veriﬁcation of Warning Message Dissemination Schemes in VANETs.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 26th International Symposium on Model Checking Software, SPIN 2019, held in Beijing, China, in July 2019. The 11 full papers presented and 2 demo-tool papers, were carefully reviewed and selected from 29 submissions. Topics covered include formal verification techniques for automated analysis of software; formal analysis for modeling languages, such as UML/state charts; formal specification languages, temporal logic, design-by-contract; model checking, automated theorem proving, including SAT and SMT; verifying compilers; abstraction and symbolic execution techniques; and much more. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28317350